CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Joshua's 9th Birthday

If my computer cooperates I hope to post a few pictures and updates....we'll see.

On November 12, Joshua turned nine years old. Time sure flies! I am so thankful to God for giving me a such a happy boy. But I am also reminded that Joshua is halfway to 18! I pray that God would give Jason & me wisdom and grace to raise Joshua correctly. And that God would work in Joshua's heart and grow him into a godly man.

To celebrate his birthday we went to Disneyland. I love going when it is decorated for Christmas! Joshua was given a birthday pin so that all day long whenever a Disney castmember saw it they would wish him a happy birthday. He loved that, it made his day more special.

Joshua & Marina on a ride in California Adventure.

My mom & Mercy

Lucy's first time on the Merry-Go-Round. She loved it! I think she went on 3 times.

I promised Joshua an ice cream since it was his birthday. They ate deliciously! And they better have enjoyed it considering how much I paid.

Lucy was very well behaved, considering we spent the entire day at the park.

0 comments: